This past week, in the spirit of the season, we decided it would be a great idea to run a giveaway this week to help make someone’s holidays very special, and so we teamed up with ThemeWarrior to bring you a special giveaway. 5 lucky winners will walk away with a copy of ThemeWarrior’s PictureBox theme, which is a WordPress photography theme with a beautiful gallery and some jQuery awesomeness.
Well, the 10 days are up, so it’s time to select the 5 winners.
There were a total of 22 entries, so generating 5 numbers between 1 and 22 yielded the following winners. Read on to see if you won!
Winner #1: Comment #19 – Sumon Seleem
Winner #2: Comment #20 – James Carney
Winner #3: Comment #14 – Ahkan
Winner #4: Comment #22 – Rakesh
Winner #5: Comment #10 – dumazz
Show off your best shots with Picture Box, our first WordPress photography theme. We put our best effort to create this powerful and well designed theme, Picture Box will show you how powerful WordPress default gallery feature really is and yet we make it even cooler with jQuery awesomeness.
- WarriorPanel (theme options page)
- jQuery Masonry – the number of images in one row will adjust according to your browser width and screen resolution
- All images inside a post are displayed using WordPress’ default gallery feature, you can choose to link the gallery images to it’s original image or link it to the attachment page. If you choose to link to the original image file, the original image will be displayed using lightbox and when you link it to the attachment page there will be a box displaying the EXIF data of the image.
- Drop down menu
- 3 amazing color schemes (Dark Gray, Brown, White)
- Archives page template
- 3 custom widgets to help you easily setup the theme
- Banner ad management
- Maintenance mode
- Widgetized sidebar and footer areas
- Your personal social media icons
- Localization support
- Threaded comment support
- Support WordPress 3.0 navigation menu, or you can use our custom made menu management system
- Support WordPress Featured Image
- Internet Explorer 6 Warning Message