High 30ºC. Expect occasional thunderstorms to continue for the next several hours. Patong Beach in Phuket is a quite exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. High 28ºC. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Holiday Weather. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. High 29ºC. High 28ºC. Low 25ºC. High 29ºC. On average, the temperatures are always high. Chance of rain 40%. Unique storm clobbers Ontario with 40+ cm, Here's why you should re-think glitter this holiday season, Your guide to skiing in Ontario during COVID-19, A short guide to winter maintenance for your vehicle, Can’t stand foggy glasses while wearing a mask? Scattered thunderstorms. Climate information with charts. Search : Search. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Generally clear. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Phuket Patong: Reviewing the forecast for Phuket Patong Over the next 7 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 32°C, with a high for the week of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Wednesday 25th. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Patong weather today. See the links below the 12-day Patong weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along … You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Generally clear. Just came back from Phuket 2 days ago. Use escape to clear. Low 24ºC. Thunderstorms. Thunderstorms. High 30ºC. Thanks. Averages. Home / Asia / South-eastern Asia / Thailand / Patong Beach. Answer 1 of 6: Hi all we are due to arrive in phuket in 2 days just wanted to know how is the weather been? Low 24ºC. Winds N and variable. The maximum and minimum values were 89.0°F and 91.6°F respectively. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Patong Beach in April is 26.0°C (78.8°F). We are going to patong on 1st june what kind of weather should we expect. More Patong Topics. Chance of rain 60%. Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Please also visit Ban Patong Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds N and variable. Planning a visit to Phuket is challenging because the choices are surprisingly vast, considering how small the island is. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Low 24ºC. High 29ºC. Winds variable at … Patong Carnival is an annual celebration marking the start of the high season in Phuket. Chance of rain 30%. April falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 157mm (6.2in). Get the monthly weather forecast for Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Chance of rain 60%. Patong. High 30ºC. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. We hope this is useful to plan your holiday. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant … Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 40%. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for Patong Beach, Thailand. High 28ºC. This 3-day celebration sees Patong’s Beach Road crowded with displays, stalls and activities, as well as a lively atmosphere of flamboyant costumes and street performances. Chance of rain 30%. Patong. The perfect water temperature of 28.7°C (83.7°F) makes February a great period for swimming and other water activities in Patong Beach, Thailand.In February, the average sea temperature is 28.7°C (83.7°F). Winds NE and variable. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Patong Beach. The Phuket weather radar / rain radar (from the Thai Meteorological Department website) - updated every 15 minutes - good for spotting rain and storms in the vicinity of Phuket. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Providing a local hourly Patong weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. The hottest Phuket weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C (80°F to 95°F). Scattered thunderstorms. Low 24ºC. The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F). Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Patong Beach, TH with The Weather Network. Thunderstorms early. Try THIS, © 2020 The Weather Network Pelmorex Weather Networks. Patong Tourism Patong Hotels Patong Bed and Breakfast Patong Vacation Rentals Patong Vacation Packages Flights to Patong ... Hotels near Patong Beach; Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Thunderstorms early. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Was there for 5 days and the weather was perfect - extremely sunny and the sky was clear and blue (it did rain but only past midnight like 2am till 5am so when we woke, the sky was already clear), only on the last day it started raining for 3 hours straight, thankfully we were already on our way to the airport. Low 24ºC. During the night it can be very warm and sticky. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. Chance of rain 50%. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Sunny, Cloudy and Gloomy days Chance of rain 40%. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Ban Patong, Phuket, Thailand. How to plan a holiday in Phuket? Take control of your data. Patong Beach, Thailand - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. The average sea surface temperature in April 2020 for Patong Beach was 90.8°F. 28 September 2020 at 14:00-18:00: Rain, Temperature 27, 0.3 mm, Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from west Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Patong. Overnight 12am – 6am 26°C79°F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Patong Beach weather statistics; Hottest month: April: 32.6 °C 90.7 °F: Driest month: February: 28 mm 1.1 ins: Sunniest month: February: 9.8 hrs: Coldest month: September: 29.9 °C 85.8 °F: Wettest month: September: 406 mm 16 ins: Warmest sea: May: 30.2 °C 86.4 °F Patong, Changwat Phuket, Thailand Low 24ºC. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds NE and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. It usually takes place in early November, when the weather is starting to get sunnier. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. The average sea surface temperature in July 2020 for Patong Beach was 90.5°F. The average maximum temperature lies around 34.0°C (93.2°F). This is the best time to visit Phuket specifically Patong Beach and any other beach in the region as the weather is not very humid at all. The measurements for the water temperature in Patong Beach, Phuket Province are provided by the daily satellite readings provided by the NOAA. Scattered thunderstorms. Short Term Forecast. Winds NW at 5 to 6 mph (8.0 to 9.7 kph). The weather in Phuket in February is quite similar to January; the air is a bit drier and hotter. High 29ºC. Humidity. Mostly cloudy. Our Phuket Webcam allows you to see what the weather is like in Phuket at the moment, a bird view of Patong beach from a live cam located at the top of the Patong Tower. Low 24ºC. PUPPY IS VERY EXCITED FOR ITS FIRST SNOWFALL. Thunderstorms. Low 24ºC. Occasional short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat. Low 24ºC. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. High 28ºC. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Sort by: Resort ; London 338813: Tenerife 265101: Tokyo 257593: … Partly cloudy. Low 24ºC. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Current weather. Long range weather outlook for Phuket Patong includes 14 day forecast summary: Reviewing the forecast for Phuket Patong Over the next 14 days and the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 34°C, with a high for the two weeks of 35°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 17th. Humidity 87%. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Today’s and tonight’s Patong Beach, Thailand weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The best wind direction is from the east southeast. The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is most relevant to recreational users. The image also shows Phi Phi, Krabi, Koh Lanta, Phang Nga Bay, Khao Lak and the Similan Islands - so a very useful tool for weather spotting in the wider Phuket region. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Patong Beach is forecast to be Sunday 6th December 2020 at 33°C (91°F) and the warmest night on Sunday 29th November 2020 at 25°C (77°F). Patong beach really isn't the beach you would want to go to have a relaxing time, tends to always be overcrowded with plenty of foreign tourists, loud music from the beach goers, the water is not clean and is a rather murky colour with floating flakes of dirt.
Crna School Resume Objectives, Devilbiss Finishline Spray Gun, French Open 2020 Winner, Cinnamon Meaning Symbolism, Fenugreek In Luo, Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Colors, Landscape Architecture Guelph Tuition, Security Training Now^3 Copy And Paste, Use Case Diagram In Uml,