Light painting photography is a technique in photography that involves long exposures and the movement of light, using glowsticks, sparklers, flashlights or other light sources. Light painting photography is a relatively new technique and came to popularity thanks to photography sites such as 1x and Flickr, and now has entire sites devoted to the light painting photography technique.
In this photography inspiration roundup, we’ve collected some great examples of light painting photography to inspire you to try light painting photography for yourself.
If you liked this light painting photography post, check out these other photography posts:
- Bird Photography: The Majesty of Bird Photographs
- Wonderful Winter Snow Landscape Photographs
- 30 Majestic Rainbow Photographs to Inspire You With Hope
- 30 Marvelous Nighttime Photographs
- The Beauty of Sunset: 40 Beautiful Photographs
- 20 Intriguing Fisheye Photographs
- Fresh Photography: 30 Refreshing Pictures to Inspire You
Hope you enjoy our selections of light painting photography! You may also enjoy this post on long exposure and light painting photography.