Simple logo designs are often the best way to go with logo design, as it has a much higher chance of being memorable, and simple logos tend to perform better in both large and small environments, as well as color and grayscale. However, creating a simple logo isn’t, well, as simple as it sounds. In fact, reducing an entire concept to a simple, core idea can be a challenging task for anyone.
Logo designers have mastered the art of simplification, so we decided to gather up a great inspirational collection of simple logo designs that use letters, numbers, shapes, negative space and other techniques to create a clever concept that is surprisingly simple.
If you need more logo design inspiration, check out these posts:
- Highly Clever Monogram Logos
- Creative and Helpful Logo Design Tutorials
- 30 Clever Logos with Creative Use of Letters and Text
- 30 Clever Punctuation Based Logos
- 15 Fresh and Inspirational Logos
- The 20 Best Logos from 2009
Enjoy the logo designs!