Colorful logo designs are often very eye catching, which is definitely a good quality for logo design. The colors that you choose for a logo design play an important role in what information, feeling and style is conveyed by your brand. Green tends to signify cleanliness and the environment, orange and red signify energy, and other colors have different meanings as well.
Here, you’ll find a collection of 30 colorful logo design examples, from brands and logo design portfolios of designers around the globe.
If you want more logo design inspiration, these posts will interest you:
- Highly Clever Monogram Logos
- Creative and Helpful Logo Design Tutorials
- 30 Clever Logos with Creative Use of Letters and Text
- 30 Clever Punctuation Based Logos
- 15 Fresh and Inspirational Logos
- The 20 Best Logos from 2009
If you like this post, please share it with your friends!